Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sad to be Home

I spent a week in BEAUTIFUL Northern Japan, and another week in a quiet pleasant countryside in Northern California. All in all I was out of Las Vegas for almost 2 and a half weeks and tonight I got home. I'm sorry to say that I'm not happy to be home. Entering Las Vegas was VERY depressing. It's not a city to be desired, especially in comparison to where I've been the last two weeks. I have a GREAT job here and, to put it bluntly, the housing market has got us locked into our home... but I can't seem to think of any other reason why I'm staying.

Ah well, back to the daily routine, even if it is in the large ugly city of Las Vegas.

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

I'm glad I am not the only one. I was so depressed as I flew in LA. It just isn't an ideal place for me, especially after enjoying the green fields of Takko.

Fletch said...

Come on you live in the most exciting city in the world. Viva Las Vegas Baby YEAH!!!