Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I Have a Job!

Hey everyone, so I got home from my wonderful long vacation in California and Japan and the very next day I get a phone call from a local high school saying they're in need of an English teacher for second term Summer School. Some of you know that in addition to music, I have a degree and am certified in English. So today I went. It was great, but it's crazy that I'm working all of a sudden! it's only for 3 weeks and I'll make some pretty good money for the amount of work entailed, so I'm pretty excited about that. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

Good Luck Honey! I Love You!

chipandsalsa said...

Congrats bro!

Collette Jeffs said...

I think that is awesome that you got that phone call and a chance to teach English for three weeks!! Congrats, what a blessing :)