Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Crush Your Head

I was browsing Flickr this morning and stumbled across a really funny photo pool. It's a place where anyone and everyone can upload pictures of you pinching someone's head. You know what I mean, if you squint one eye you can place the head of your friend (visually) who is sitting across the room between you forefinger and thumb and squeeze away. Well anyway, the photo pool is really funny to browse through. So if you want a laugh, go check it out. I've posted some of my favorites here:

See the WHOLE collection here

*P.s. For those of you interested, I've posted two new reviews on my Fiction Fixation Blog: Iron Man and Hairspray.

2 comments:

chipandsalsa said...

Nice Jay! These are pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!