Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm a 5

Okay so here's a fun one. First let me start off by saying that I am not an actual believer in numerology or astrology, but that doesn't mean I find sin in reading my horoscope.

I found this website that can tell you about yourself (whew! Cause I wouldn't have known about myself unless this website told me) by adding up the numbers of your birthday (numerology).

It's fun!

My birthday = 3/30/1979
Add together: 3 + 3 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 32
Add together: 3 + 2 = 5

So I'm a 5, and that tells me:

FIVES seek freedom, fun, adventure. If they do not live the adventure, their lives become way too dramatic. They are the natural detectives and celebrators of life (holidays are usually their specialty). 5s have a hard time settling down and have a fear of being trapped or smothered in a relationship.

Hmm, I actually felt that a 4 or an 8 described me better. Guess this stuff doesn't work after all. :P

Try it out. What number are you??? http://www.numberslady.com/num.cfm