Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Have the Coolest Friends

Check me out. Can you see what I'm drinking? POCARI SWEAT! If you didn't know, this is the best drink on the planet. It's sort of Gatorade-ish but more refreshing (in my opinion). I fell in love with the stuff when I was in Japan but knew that, sadly, I may never get to drink it again. I wrote a blog about the drink and it paid off.

I have a good friend that just spent a year in Macau China (singing at the Venetian). He read my blog while there. He just came back from China this week and he brought me a gift. Best. Gift. Ever.

Thanks, Skyler. You da man!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss the Ghana chocolate bars.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you DO have the best friends ever! Lucky you!! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Anonymous said...

Anytime!! :) I was trying to figure out what to get you, and then along came the blog. Made it much easier.

Cook Family said...

I have Asian markets up the wazoo over here in LA. There is Pocari Sweat everywhere! Neener, I know you're jealous.