Saturday, August 09, 2008

Day at Lake Elsinore

This morning we got up at 5:30am and drove to Lake Elsinore in Southern California (we're down here staying with Megan's mom). We did some early-morning water skiing in the warmest lake water I've ever felt (I'm not exaggerating).

Being out early on the lake was wonderful because we were the only people there on glassy water. By the time we left (around 9am) people were just arriving--it was great. I only have 4 pictures up (the 4 listed here) on my Flickr site but when I get home I'll put the rest up. Until then, enjoy these (my favorites):


2 comments:

John Emett said...

You have such a cute family. Jay you are a blogging inspiration. Looks like you guys had a good time at the lake.

chipandsalsa said...

Super fun! How great to be on the lake with your cute little family. I hope you are well. Say hello to your family from me, Enya and Eli.