Monday, January 19, 2009

David Cook

If any of you are NOT fans of American Idol, you might roll your eyes when you read this name. But just hear me out a second.

Regardless of where someone is discovered, talent is talent. I've watched 2 seasons of American Idol now and I have CDs from at least 5 or 6 past winners and runners up.

David Cook takes things to a new level. He was last season's winner. Now, I actually kind of liked David Archuleta more than David Cook, but there is no comparison in the albums.

David Cook came out with a FANTASTIC album. Every song on the CD is amazing and I could listen to it again and again.

Sometimes "idols" are smirked at simply because they were discovered on "Idol." But forget that for a second, click on one of David Cook's tracks that I just put onto my playlist on the side bar and listen for yourself.

I think David Cook can go far. He cut a stellar album. It's on my top 5 list of favorites at this point. Give it a listen. ---> click on Bar-ba-sol or Light On by David Cook in my playlist here on this page. Enjoy.

No comments: