Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We're a Two Car Family Again!

It was finally time for us to get a van. Our family is just getting too big for our little car. Not to mention that we've been a one-car family for a year now.

We felt very good about our purchase. Megan and I are pretty good about taking control of a sales situation and telling them what deal they're going to give us rather than waiting for them to give us an offer. My Dad says that the next time he buys a car, he's going to have us do it for him.

We ended up getting this 2006 Kia Sedona for $3500 less than both Blue Book and Consumer Reports say it should go for.

The next day I asked Megan, "Aren't you supposed to have buyers remorse after making a big purchase? Because I don't."

And I don't. I love our van. :) YEA!

No comments: